Danish Nazi spies continue with provocations, Lars Johan Findsen still sends his spies beside the house I sleep and some at the bridge. In the city there are spies too. Before 2-3 days they tried to produce heart attack, I had pain in my chest 2 times in 2 days, after I sent an email to the police authority that they poison immigrants, I didn’t get pain any more. I suppose they also drugged me while sleeping, just today I can keep my eyes open during the day, last 3 days, it was hard to stay awaken. Considering I don’t have any problem when I wake up 3 or 2 am, I believe they drug me 5-6 am and then I need the whole day to sleep. Logically, if they drugged me at midnight, I would sleep 8 hours and I would be fresh during the day. All of that is consequences of their creating fake/fictive/bribed Oversight of Intelligence. They bribed them and then they can poison or drug immigrants.
They tried also to set me up some foreign spies to follow me, some spies didn’t speak Danish language.
Beside all of that, it looks that in their process of manufacturing terrorism, they got afraid that terrorists will come to their doors (Løkke, Claus, Finn, Findsen…). They are afraid they will become victims of their politics. They planned to manufacture attacks against ordinary people and make a business from insecurity, implement a totalitarian state, but shit, they can be attacked too. Will they give up? Nope, they will just increase their security and continue to produce attacks against Danish citizens. In the end, they are crazy for money, they will not give up from so much money they can make from insecurity, from ordering arms from Lockheed Martin, etc.
Possibly they had plan to arrest me these days, but, they can’t do it until they make my body healthy again. They almost produced heart attack and then it would be counterproductive for them to arrest me, checking my health would proof that they poisoned me. In any case, today and yesterday I don’t have pain in my chest any more. Before one week, I was in need of air even if I drive bike one kilometer, and I was tired in my muscle when I go one floor upstairs. They damaged my heart or some other part that make my heart to produce failure. If they block the work of my liver and pancreas, they can produce heart attack if I eat oil or sugar. In any case, there is no doctor in the nature to help if I get heart attack, in the case of death, somebody should check my heart, liver and pancreas, not only my blood for poison. Poison disappear from blood and urine after 4 hours, but liver and other parts stay damaged and it is visible with magnet resonance, CT scanner, etc.
Yesterday I watched finally documentary movie made by investigative journalist Jeremy Scahill in 2013: “Dirty Wars: The World Is A Battlefield”. Today I will watch his video about Blackwater.
Jeremy Scahill (1974) is a founding editor of the online news publication The Intercept and author of Blackwater: The Rise of the World’s Most Powerful Mercenary Army (2007). Scahill and his Democracy Now! colleague Amy Goodman were co-recipients of the 1998 George Polk Award for their radio documentary “Drilling and Killing: Chevron and Nigeria’s Oil Dictatorship”, which investigated the Chevron Corporation’s role in the killing of two Nigerian environmental activists. In 1999, he covered the Kosovo conflict, reporting live from Belgrade and Kosovo itself. In an article in the International Socialist Review, Scahill accused the United Nations Mission in Kosovo UNMIK of being complicit in Albanian atrocities against Serbs. After Slobodan Milosevic’s death in 2006, Scahill accused the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) of practicing “victors’ justice” and being “a poor substitute for a true international court.
About the movie: Dirty wars. This movie can be found with search engines and this movie shows several things:
1) American war crimes in Yemen and other countries
2) Bush/Obama and CIA/DOD kill people and bring Muslims to go to the war/jihad against America, Jeremy alone said they produce radicalization of Muslims, I would say: they manufacture terrorism and war with killing civilians, with the pretext of killing terrorists. They kill ordinary people and people get hate against America, they want to fight against America, there is only Al Qaeda and Taliban that fight Americans, so, people will go to them to fight together against Americans. It is logical that Al Qaeda will get more people. That’s what the CIA, private military industry, JSOC and Obama wanted: to manufacture terrorism and war.
3) Obama’s continued with Bush’s doctrine that “the world is a battlefield” and used missiles and drone strikes, JSOC to carry the bulk of the covert operations and targeted killings of suspected terrorists. JSOC also tried to remove any proof (they took bullets from bodies) and to cover up their war crimes. There is the lack of accountability of U.S. special forces, even when Jeremy brought such topics to the congress.
4) Jeremy is almost first who brought to the light the existence of Jsoc, nobody before knew that the president has his secret assassins that don’t need to respect international law about the war
5) Obama started the assassination of U.S. citizens, namely Anwar Awlaki and his 16-year-old son Abdulrahman Anwar al-Awlaki (Jan 2017, Jsoc killed and 8 years old daughter of Awlaki in Yemen). We should never forget that even anti-war groups are marked by the FBI as domestic terrorists. What they did to Anwar and his family, they can do to anyone else, to some anti-war activist today in the USA.
6) Directed by Vice President Dick Cheney and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, the White House expanded the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) into a global capturing and killing machine, before 9/11 2001, JSOC has 2000 soldiers, today 25000. JSOC is directly responsible to the White House, not to the military. What Cheney and Rumsfeld built, Obama codified and expanded. Scahill calls JSoc the president’s “paramilitary”. This arrangement, where death squads roam under the sole control of the executive, is one definition of dictatorship. Jsoc is also used to kill American citizens. In this movie, Jeremy spoke about JSOC commander William Harry McRaven (in 2017, the commander is Austin S. Miller). McRaven retired from the Navy on 1 September 2014.
7) Obama also personally ordered the arrest of journalist in Yemen, Abdulelah Haider Shaye, because of his reporting on the 2009 Al Ma`jalah bombings – Shaye made photos of remnants of U.S. Tomahawk missiles (made in the usa) and distributed the photos to international media outlets, although the United States initially denied involvement. Shaye had worked for the Washington Post, ABC news, al-Jazeera, and other major media outlets. Shortly after his report, Shaye was kidnapped and beaten by Yemeni security forces. In a trial that was criticized internationally by reporters’ groups and human rights organizations, he was accused of terrorism. Shaye is currently serving a five-year sentence.
8) Scahill succeeds in getting Senator Ron Wyden, who sits on the Senate intelligence committee, to confirm the fact that there are secret legal opinions governing the use of drones in targeted assassinations that, he says, Americans would be “very surprised” to know about. In 2011, Wyden sought an amendment to the USA Patriot Act titled requiring the US government “to end practice of secretly interpreting law”. Wyden warns that there is now a system of law beneath or behind the law that we can see and debate.
Naomi Wolf, the Guardian, wrote: The US executive now has a network of secret laws, secret budgets, secret kill lists, and a well-funded, globally deployed army of secret teams of assassins. That is precisely the driving force working behind what we can see. Is fascism really too strong a word to describe it?